By accessing the Church IT Round Table – Oklahoma Region (CITRTok) website (“Site”) owned by LifeChurch.tv or by using the services offered by the CITRTok (“Service”) you agree and acknowledge to be bound by the Terms of Service (“Terms”). If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not access the Site or use the Service. We reserve the right to change these Terms at any time without notice. Your continued use of the Service is your consent that you agree to the Terms. Please be sure to check back periodically.
License Grant. LifeChurch.tv grants you a limited license to access the Site and use the Service in accordance with these Terms. LifeChurch.tv reserves the right to terminate your license to use the Site and Service at any time and for any reason.
Requirements. The following requirements must be met when using the Service:
- Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not allowed.
- When opening an account, you must provide your legal name and a valid email address.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account or while using the Service.
- You cannot upload, post, host or transmit unsolicited email, SMS’s or “spam” messages.
- You cannot transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You may not duplicate, copy, or re-use any portion of the Site or Service without express written permission from LifeChurch.tv.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. While using the Service, you may not violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to Copyright Law).
Copyright & Content Ownership.
- Any content or material that you provide to the Site remains your intellectual property. You agree to allow others to view and share your Content, if you have made your content or transcripts public.
- LifeChurch.tv does not pre-screen Content, but reserves the right to refuse or remove any Content at its discretion. Any Content that is unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise questionable may be removed.
- You understand that LifeChurch.tv owns all right, title, and interest, including without limitation all Intellectual Property Rights, in and to the Site and the Service.
INDEMNITY. You agree to hold harmless and indemnify LifeChurch.tv, and its officers, agents and employees, from any claim or liability arising from or in any way related to your use of the Service.
WARRANTIES AND DISCLAIMER.
- THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND LICENSOR MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILTIY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- YOU ARE USING THE SERVICE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK. YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE THAT OCCURS TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR ANY LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL LICENSOR BE LIABLE TO YOU ON ANY LEGAL THEORY FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THIS LICENSE, EVEN IF LICENSOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- The Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between you and LifeChurch.tv pertaining to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes any and all written or oral agreements with respect to such subject matter.
- If any provisions of the Terms are invalid and unenforceable under applicable law, it shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the remainder of the Terms.
- The Terms of Service shall be governed and construed according to the laws of the State of Oklahoma, United States of America.
If you have additional questions about the Terms of Service please email firstname.lastname@example.org.